Montag, 18. April 2011

Songliste 7. Mottoshow

                                 80er, 90er und aktuelle Hits
Pietro Lombardi:
  • 80er: Stevie Wonder – I just called to say I love you
  • 90er: Inner Circle – Sweat (A La La La La Long)
  • Aktuell: Gary Jules – To make you feel my love
Sarah Engels:
  • 80er: Irene Cara – Flashdance (What A Feeling)
  • 90er: Tina Turner – Simply The Best
  • Aktuell: Leona Lewis – Footprints In The Sand
Marco Angelini
  • 80er: Peter Schilling – Major Tom
  • 90er: Lenny Kravitz – Fly Away
  • Aktuell: Sunrise Avenue – Hollywood Hills
Sebastian Wurth:
  • 80er: Nick Kamen – “I promise myself”
  • 90er: Westlife – Oh Mandy
  • Aktuell: Milow- Ayo Technology

Ardian Bujupi:
  • 80er: Cutting Crew – (I Just) Died in Your Arms
  • 90er: Backstreet Boys – We’ve Got It Going On
  • Aktuell: Usher – More